Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lovin' La Vida.

 When I was in Mexico there were various people from several South American countries. One common factor that I noticed about these people is their love of life. They exude confidence that I admire. It makes them beautiful even if they are not esthetically perfect. But they walk the walk and talk the talk. They have me sold.  These people are also so fun loving.    I am choosing to love my vida. Today I will walk with a certain swagger. I will wear the bikini even if I have some extra Badonkadonk, and last but not least I will have a party.  Just for a moment. I used up my time blogging so I just have one minute.   SIRIUS BPM radio,house music blasting. Me ....dancing.   And then I will resume the regular hustle and bustle of life.  But I will be laughing on the inside.   Have a great day!

No comments: