Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Am I that Liberal?

It's funny I don't consider myself to be that liberal. I have old fashioned ideas on family life and I practice one of the oldest religions in the book. But the older I get the more I am repulsed By the thought of being conservative. I guess this comes from my " I will not be told what to do attitude"  If it is conservative it makes me want to puke.  Conservative fashion,politics and people who are overly conservative with their money. I applaud people who are innovative and think outside of the box. Thank God for all of the people now and throughout history that rock the boat a little. Jeez, we might as well all live in a communist country ,wear uniforms and let the government run everything!  Funny thing is that most conservative people have skeletons in their closet that they are trying to hide. Liberals...we just put it out on the table.I know that some people are going to read this and get pissed off. But hey this is my blog. If you want to talk about How wonderful plaid is or how unbelievable great George W Bush is get your own damn blog! From the quirky Greek girl perspective if you want blue hair,go for it. Gay,straight,or bi that's fine by me. Listen to music other than Josh Groban that sounds wonderful.   Live it up people! You will only be young once. You can be conservative and lame when you are 80.    PEACE!

No comments: