Saturday, January 15, 2011

Let me begin by talking about football

Well I really wanted to start my blog on a positive note. So I will have to say something positive before the negative.   Football is almost over!! I am seriously considering hosting a superbowl party to celebrate the end of Football season! So here it comes I had to get it off my chest. I HATE FOOTBALL! There is nothing about it that I like. The brutality of it, the uniforms, the unattractive men who play it ( which includes Tom Brady who now looks like a caveman.)  The betting, the Fantasy football and one last thing the women who pretend to like it. I know there are a few women who really do like it but as a whole women do not like football. They are just "faking it" so they can be with the guys.   I am not a "faker" never have been. If you want me to get excited about something Give me an episode of the Bachelor or an episode of True Blood. But even then, can you imagine not being able to go out with your friends,or spend time with your family because a show is on the way that men do when a game is on? Absolutely Ridiculous!!  And If I have a Superbowl party Everything will be pink and we will drink cosmos's with our pinky fingers held out. Screw Football!! Ahh I feel better now I can breathe! Peace Love and Happiness!!!

No comments: