Monday, January 24, 2011

A Hankering For a Glass of H20??

We all have new years resolutions. In my eyes resolutions were meant to be broken. We all want to change something. I have something that I would like to change. My water consumption. I am a freak when it comes to water. I thirst. and then I thirst some more. What the hell is wrong with me.If I am thirsty than why don't I drink? I take this 10 minutes to help search for the answer. We as a societal whole do not drink enough water. Just plain H20. It is advised that we drink half our body weight fl oz in water. So if you weigh 100 lbs you should consume 50 oz of water.  I am going to tell you a little bit about dehydration.Partly to convince you,partly to reinforce it in myself.  Dehydration causes many ailments. Headaches,lethargy, constipation, bad breath,stomach and joint pain just to name a few. I so often hear people complain about these ailments. " I get migraines" Well, how much f'ing water do you drink? Answer  " none" or even better "I drink Coke or diet soda" Think about it. Our bodies were designed to run on water. if we don't drink enough it starts to break down. Its like an engine without oil. Would you replace your oil with diet coke? Then why do we do that to our bodies? Ok enough lecturing here I am guilty also.That is why I urge you and myself to drink more WATER! I start at this moment. I will fill my 8 oz glass and thank myself for doing it. Do it with me for a week. Even if you don't believe.  See and note if any changes occur and let me know. I want to hear! Cheers

PS if you believe this is true and want to learn more about what water can do check out:

The water Cure by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D..    amazing info!

No comments: