Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Busting' Out!

The controversial topic of he day. Breastfeeding. Yes I am breastfeeding. It's one of the hardest things a woman can take on. But we do it so our child can reap the benefits.It is undeniably the healthiest nourishment your child can take in. One of the body's complex systems that man cannot recreate. It is the year 2012 right? Women's rights,lady Gaga,Gay rights the year of the dragon etc...so why is breastfeeding so taboo. No, I do not bust my boob out in public but why can't I. It,s just a boob and I am just feeding my baby. What's the big f'ing deal?? There is nothing sexual about it. Who made it sexual anyways. That's what our breast was designed to do. Why do I have to mummify my baby with a cloth to feed her.I can't even see thi child I'm feeding that way. Why do I have to go in my car or a bathroom stall to feed my kid? It is absolutely ridiculous. I find it really funny that people are all about abortion rights freedom of choice etc but when a woman is breastfeeding in public everyone gets so heated. lighten up people! So yes I will climb into my girl cave to feed my child and make everybody feel better but you know what I give props and admiration to the women who have enough courage to bust out! :-0 Peace

1 comment:

Tara said...

Amen! If your one of those people offended by public breastfeeding, put a blanket over YOUR head :)